TransRockies Classic entries are limited to 150 teams of two riders.
Included in your registration:
- 7-Day Race Entry
- Meal Plan (7 breakfasts and dinners)
- Tent Camp (6 nights, shared tents)
- Hot Showers (6 days)
- TransRockies Classic Starter Jersey
- TransRockies Classic Finisher Belt Buckle (must finish all stages)
- TransRockies Classic Finisher Shirt (all participants)
- Toilets at Camps
- Medical Service on Course
- Chillville Relaxation Zone
- Final Banquet
- Duffel Bag and Luggage Transport
- Aid Stations on Course
- Ambassadors on Course
- Race Timing and Results
- Mechanical Service
Add-ons or extra fees:
- Athletic Therapy
- Solo Tent Upgrade
- Airport Transfers
- Motorhome Package with Driver
- Hotels at Start and Finish
First 50 Spots Sold Out
- Price per person: $2,599 CAD
- Price per person: $1,999 USD or 1,699 EUR (approx.)
Spots 51-100, until Oct 1, 2018
- Price per person: $2,699 CAD
- Price per person: $2,076 USD or 1,779 EUR (approx.)
Spots 101-150, until Feb 1, 2019
- Price per person: $2,799 CAD
- Price per person: $2,153 USD or 1,839 EUR (approx.)
Spots 151-200, until Apr 1, 2019
- Price per person: $2,899 CAD
- Price per person: $2,230 USD or 1,899 EUR (approx.)
Spots 201 – 300, until full
- Price per person: $2,999 CAD
- Price per person: $2,307 USD or 1,969 EUR (approx.)
*5% GST plus events.com processing fee will be added at checkout. Minimum Deposit of CAD $1,000. Full Payment Due April 1, 2019
- Mechanical Package – $549 see details here
- Massage Package – details coming soon
- Solo Tent Upgrade – $299 – Upgrade to single occupancy tent accommodation
- Airport Transfers – $149 each way including bike transport.
- Calgary International Airport to Panorama Mountain Resort – schedule TBA
- Fernie, BC to Calgary International Airport – schedule TBA
- RV Camping Pass - $199 - includes a spot to park your motorhome following stages 1-6, and gives the passengers access to shower, toilets, and garbage facilities.
- Deluxe Motorhome Package – $5,999 – compact (sleeps max. 3 people), $6,999 standard (sleeps max 5 people) includes driver and servicing between stages. Price is for 1 motorhome, which can be shared with your teammate.
- Start and Finish Hotels – Hotels packages available in Panorama and Fernie – details coming soon
TransRockies Classic Team Categories:
- Open Men – two males any age
- Open Women – two female any age
- Open Mixed – one male, one female, any age
- Masters Men – two males, both over 40
- Masters Women – two females, both over 40
- Masters Mixed – one male, one female, both over 40
- Super Masters Men – two males, both over 50
If a category has less than five teams it may be combined with another category.
The registration list will appear here once registration opens.
There is an $1,000 deposit due at registration – no refunds. The balance is due April 1st, 2019. All Deferrals, Substitutions and Cancellations will be subject to a $300 admin fee with the remaining credit held for the 2019 or 2020 season if canceled prior to July 1, 2019. All Deferrals, Substitutions and Cancellations will be subject to a $600 admin fee with the remaining credit held for the 2019 or 2020 season if canceled on or after July 1, 2019.
No credit will be applied for any cancellation received less than 72 hours prior to the start of the first stage.